A Pair of Offset Trailing Arms with 33 Spline Hy-tuff steel and Bearing Hubs
Dragvette Trailing Arm 2.0 is a completely in house designed trailing arm
1.The strut bracket fork is an integral part of our trailing arm.
2.The bumper pad is designed to bolt directly to our 6-Link for future
suspension upgrades or to fit your existing dragvette 6-Link.
3. We use an OEM Corvette bearing hub assembly.
4. You can choose your stud size and length :7/16-20 to 1/2-20 x 3" long you have
5. You use the original Corvette rotor, just drill the stud holes out to 1/2" to fit.
6. Your original aluminum Corvette rim will fits perfectly with the 12MM stud and
The lug nuts that we will provide if you choose the 12MM studs.
7. Your original brake caliper bolts on, along with the stock brake hose.
8. If your wheel bearing should ever fail it is readily available at a NAPA dealer and
it is a simple job to change it out. You do need a 160 ft lb torque wrench
to tighten the axle nut.
9. Racevette uses a premier USA axle manufacturer. They provide us with
a top quality axle.
A. We designed this part to slip in for easy bearing replacement if ever needed.
B. It bolts to the existing half shaft drive flange.
C. You utilize your original half shafts.
10. Please be aware there is no provision for a parking brake on this product.
you can install an aftermarket electric parking brake if required in your class.