A Pair of Offset Trailing Arms with 33 Spline Hy-tuff steel and Bearing Hubs
Dragvette Trailing Arm 2.0 is a completely in house designed trailing arm
It took use a while to come up with a trailing arm that is just as tough as the 33 splined axle we developed for the 63-82 Corvettes. The trailing arm is completely boxed in and welded 100% on the arm it also has heavy duty welding inside of the boxed frame before the external tig welding is performed. here are the features we included when designing our own trailing arm.
1.The strut bracket fork is an integral part of our trailing arm and uses the stock shock mount.
2.The bumper pad is designed to bolt directly to our 6-Link for future
suspension upgrades or to fit your existing dragvette 6-Link.
3. We use an OEM Corvette bearing hub assembly.
4. You can choose your stud size and length :7/16-20 to 1/2-20 x 3" long you have
5. You use the original Corvette rotor. Drilling is required to use 12 MM or the larger 1/2" studs.
6. Your original aluminum Corvette rim will fits perfectly with the 12MM studs, The 12 MM studs come with lug nuts.
7. Your original brake caliper bolts on, along with the stock brake hose.
8. If your wheel bearing should ever fail it is readily available at a NAPA dealer and
it is a simple job to change it out.
9. Our trailing arms come with the top features. A mono ball joint is featured on the front of all our trailing arms.
10. Racevette uses a premier USA axle manufacturer. They provide us with
a the top quality HyTuff axle we designed.
A. We designed this part to slip in for easy bearing replacement if ever needed.
B. The outer axle fits directly to your existing half shaft drive flange.
C. You use your original half shafts.
11. Please be aware there is no provision for a parking brake on this product.
you can install an aftermarket electric parking brake if required in your class.